Cron

Hello everyone,

I'm having a bit of a problem with cron under RH-9. I added a script
that is written in SH, a very basic script. It runs flawlessly when I
execute from the command line, however it doesn't execute in the
/etc/cron.weekly or /etc/cron.daily directories. I have other scripts
that I have developed and placed in these directories without any issues
what-so-ever. They run when they are supposed to, etc.

I have checked all the logs and don't see any errors. Is there something
else I should check?

Thanks in advance,

Mike