RHCE book recommendations

Hello Everyone,

I am moving back to RedHat linux and want to get my RHCE to make myself
more marketable.  I have purchased both RedHat Enterprise Linux WS and
ES to play with.  However, I am having a hard time determining which
books out there are the best for studying for the RHCE exams.  I have
been using linux for over 10 years and have been in an administration
role at my work for the past 2-3 years, so I have a good base to build
on.

Would some of you please be kind enough to recommend some excellent RHCE
study guides to use.

Thanks,

chris