procmail question

Hello,

I'm stuck on a small procmail problem. I need to take all mail sent from a
certain address and rather heavily edit it with shell (thought about
formail, but it's easier for me to do it all in shell). The problem is that
I get the original copy of the mail, after procmail runs this fine:

:0c
* ^From:.*user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
| cat >> /home/myuser/mailoutput ; \
  /bin/sh /home/myuser/EditMail.sh

I tried using it with " :0 f " for filter in various combinations, but then
I couldn't get the shell commands to execute no matter what. How can I get
it to *not* send the actual email, but have it all terminate on the procmail
with it writing to /home/myuser/mailoutput and executing the shell command?
Placing /dev/null in various places didn't do anything.

The shell script, if it matters, basically runs a series of
cats/sed's/various other edits on the incoming mail, remailing relevant bits
or adding them into text databases based on the content in the file
"/home/myuser/mailoutput".

Regards,
Joe