RH 7.3 install

Dear list,

I'm a Linux newbie trying once again to install RH 7.3 with the workstation
option. Have a new system with Macrosquish Windoze 2k installed by system
builder.

Are there any special hoops to jump thru in this situation? If there are any,
can someone point me to a howto or other documentation? I ask because when
Windoze boots, the opening screen says it is based on NT technology. I searched
thru Redhat's howto's & thru the howto's at TLDP. Didin't find anything
specific to Windoze 2k but did find that there are hoops to jump thru for NT.
I'm somewhat leery of the Macrosquish stuff & would appreciate any input you
may have that would enable me to migrate to Linux.

TIA
Smitty