Mailman

Hello all,

My company would like to set up a mail list. I really like Mailman. I have
installed the Red Hat Mailman RPM (as well as all requisite packages), but
at this point I am lost. I am using RH9 'out of the box' with Sendmail. And
would like to get this up and running, but I do not know how to proceed.

I have been to the Mailman website (www.list.org) and looked through the
documentation and such, but I cannot find any clear cut "This is how you
install and setup Mailman." link. I have read over the site administrator
overview for the various scripts, but do not see anything in them that
really stands out.

Can anyone lead me in the right direction so that I can get this installed
and running? I already have everything else running and ready, it is just
Mailman that has become my challenge. Are there any List
Administrators/Owners in here that can offer any assistance. Sould I be
using Mailman, or is there something similar and better out there?

Craig D.

--

Craig Daters (craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Graphic Designer / Systems Administrator

Tel: 520-624-4939
Fax: 520-624-2715

www.westpress.com