RE: URGENT: HELP WITH SETTING UP PHP & MYSQL

Dali,

The message you got when starting Apache only indicates that the PHP module
for Apache is already being loaded elsewhere in the httpd.conf file.  I
suspect that you'll find an appropriate LoadModule directive in your
/etc/httpd/httpd.conf file or in one of the included files in
/etc/httpd/conf.d/*.

So if you manually added a

  LoadModule php4_module libexec/libphp4.so

directive in httpd.conf, then delete it -- it's probably being included else
where in the httpd.conf file -- otherwise, it's no big deal...

Unfortunately, your statement of "It is not working. What else need to
change to make the PHP work?" doesn't provide much information w/ which
those on this list can assist you.

Is there some other information you can provide that will allow us to assist
you further?

Could you run the following commands on your RH 9.0 system:

  rpm -qa | grep -i php

and send the details to the list?  I'd like to make sure the php-mysql
package is loaded.  Any other information you can provide would be great
also.

- Christopher