Re: Running multiple versions of Linux on the same box?

Dear Prasad,

I didnt completely get u, if u want to run different versions of kernel that can always be done by compling the kernel and placing appropiate entries in the grub.conf  file.

If u want to install additional verion of Redhat on the same m/c then what i think would be better is install the redhat version on separate physical HDD and then add the apprpiate entries in the grub.conf of the older hdd to reflect both the Redhat version. This thing I suppose is also possible on two different partions of same physical drive but not sure how.

I suppose multiboot with Grub mini how to should help you a bit in the course.

Regards,
-Sampat.