Re: Setting up mail server RH9

Infotech wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a couple of basics.

I'm running RedHat9, I have sendmail running and I can send mail out.

What I'm inquiring about is what other services must I have running in order to get mail (email accounts) and what services I need in order for mail clients (like outlook,eudora...) to connect and retrieve email from my server.

If anyone might have some good sites for this stuff, that would also be appreciated.

Thanks,
Yves

Instead of making you life difficult, make it easier - use Xmail mail server package all in one http://www.xmailserver.org

-Sasa