Re: ssh windows terminal client to remotly access to my linux server?

salvatore wrote:
Anybody knows a windows ssh terminal client to remotly access to my linux
server? Free, please.
Thanks very much.

Putty: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/

I thought I might add that the PuTTY suite is probably the best SSH client available for Win32 (except for possibly openssh itself), but its default settings aren't appropriate.

First, you'll want to set the default ssh protocol to 2, since it defaults to 1. Then you'll want to set the character set to UTF-8 under Window->Translations (IIRC). Save those settings as the default profile, and you'll be a lot better off.