Re: Please recommend an ISP

I would like to second what Dave has said below... SpeakEasy *encourages*
the connection of Linux and other Unix-like operating systems, which is
great if you want to run home servers and such. They are quite technical
and can help out a lot if you get yourself into trouble connecting things.

So far as I know, they pretty much only offer DSL as a high speed connection
service, but I haven't checked lately.