Re: RH9.0 Terminal colors

TERM=cygwin on both.

I appreciate your answer. Speaking of terminals, is there a command to set the rows and columns from the system console. I would like to be able to see 43 lines on my Ctrl-Alt-(1-6) text consoles at the computer.

Maybe the colors are related to something in that particular command set. Any ideas where I could look or how to do an 80 x 43 text console at the computer.

Thank you,
Tom Klem