[OT] Re: perl error when setting up openwebmail

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 10:16, Bill Tangren wrote:
> I got the following error, when I was setting up openwebmail. I thought
> I had the latest and greatest perl rpms. Does anyone know where the
> error is, and how I should correct it?

This has absolutely nothing to do with Red Hat Linux.  AFAIK, the
software you speak of isn't even part of the Red Hat distribution.
Please direct your inquiry to the proper support forum, there's a reason
why it's there.

FWIW, the error doesn't say you can't run it as is.  It simply warns you
against that version of Perl, and asks you to edit 3 config lines then
re-init.

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting