In a copy of a RedHat 9 system, X-windows doesn't run

Hello, list. We want to install two identicals servers ( to do load
balancing ) and I've installed the first one, and the second one is a copy
of the first system with tar -cpS /mnt/firstSystemHD | tar -xpSC
/mnt/secondSystemHD, and after this, I run grub-install in the second system
and all goes well except that when I try to run X-windows in the second
system( wich is a exact copy of the first server, and in the first one the
X-Windows goes perfectly ) appears the message:

(==)Using config file:"/etc/X11/XF86Config"
Could not init font path element unix:7100, removing from list!

Fatal server error:
could not open default font 'fixed'.

What's happen? Anybody has a idea to solve this?

The system is RedHat 9.
Thanks.