Re: After CUPS Security Update I Can No Longer Print To the Linux Machine From A Networked Windows XP Machine....

Graham wrote:

Thanks,  I think I remember changing those files, initially to get it to
work.  Do you know which directory they are located in?  It's been a while
and I have forgotten.

Graham

Hey Graham,

Yea, they are in the /etc/cups directory. You will find both the mime.convs and mime.types files in there. You will find both lines just about at the very bottom of both files that you need to uncomment. Hopes this does it for you. If not just drop a line back.

Lee