Seperate eth0 and eth1

Hi,

I have two NIC's installed in one of my boxes. On eth0, I want it to connect to the internet thru my DSL connection, and the other I want connected to my internal network. I have eth0 set up as dynamic, and it get's it's ip info fine, and eth1 is set up as static. The problem I'm having is that I cannot get anywhere on the net (no DNS, or sites by IP). eth1 connects to my local lan, which is also connected to the internet via my cable connection, so how do I tell the system to use eth0 only when going out to the Internet?

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush