From: <willem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 4:35 AM
Subject: Re: problem with cdrw

> Hi,
> try the full mount command as root like:
> mount -tiso9660 /dev/scd0 /mnt/cdrom
> and see if it works.
>
> On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Brian McAndrews wrote:
>
> > I have a Mitsumi CDRW that I'm able to use if I put a CD in the tray
before I start up.  If I leave the tray empty and then put a CD in after the
system starts up, I get an "unable to mount" type of message (sorry, but I'm
at work and this is a home system, so I don't have the exact message) when I
try to mount the drive, either by right clicking and selecting disks/cdrom
or by running mount from the command line (as root, of course).  Can anyone
shed some light on this for me.  I'm running RH 9.0.