Redhat Professional Workstation <-- is only for 1 year

All,
Last impression I got on this topic, Redhat was still deciding what'll happen
to RHPW after 1 year. A lot of speculations here was suggested that it will
have 5 yr life time since it's based on RHEL ES.
Apparently that's not the case. RHPW is not renewable after 1 year, that means
you have to upgrade with all the fun of reinstall and everything. Plus, it
says there is no "supported" upgrade path to RHEL.

Has anyone else seen this?
http://www.redhat.com/software/workstation/

I am not happy.

RDB