Help Needed in Load Balancing

Hi All
Its been almost a week since I have implemneted 2 linux servers and
since yesterday I have noticed that there is a massive slow down in HTTP
requests.I have an Internet cafe with the following setup

 Server 1-  PIV 2.66 Ghz 1GB RAM
 External Interface Etho-212.72.11.90
 Internal Intergace  Eth1-10.10.10.1 to 10.10.10.25

 Sever 2 PIII 800 512 RAM
External Interface Etho-212.72.11.91
Internal Intergace  Eth1-100.100.100.1 to 100.100.100.15

Both these servers are connected to Cisco switches 2900 series and the
 first port on the switch1 is connected to the Router.
I have a leased line of 128Kbps and 6 dedicated Ips to my disposal.The
idea of this sort of a setup is to have load Balancing.
 Ideally this seemed enough but since I am facing a slow down,I need
 help/pointers to how I can make this setup more efficient.I am using
 squid caching server, a forwarder in my named.conf, and the following
 Iptable Rules thats in the rc.firewall script attcahed in this mail.

 I was trying to use to netstat -n and I see a whole lot of sendQs there
 ?Does that indicate something ? Pls help in letling me know how I can
 have efficient load balancing behind IPtables.

 Regards

Hari