Trouble with a Deskjet 560C

Hi,
I am having some problems with a HP Deskjet 560C. It seems to be
printing at half the color tone that it printed on the windows box I
took it off of. The settings appear to be correct. I think it is
something with the gimp-print driver that I am using perhaps just needs
tweaking, but I'm not really sure what to tweak. I having trouble
finding anything that is really helpful online. If anyone has experience
with this please tell me what I can do or even better a site that has
info with this in regards. I have been to gimp-print's site, and unless
I missed something not much help.
Thanks in advance!
--
David Smith <dsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>