Re: Help Needed../var/log/messages getting clogged with Mssgs!

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 07:17:43PM +0530, Harish wrote:
> Hello Sir
>
> I have two linux servers with Iptables and squid running at my internet
> cafe, both the servers are connected to a router, on two dedicated IP
> addresses, i have enabled IPMasquerade, one of my Windows cleints, have
> two network cards as that a requiremnt to control my cybercafe login
> software!
> I get these mesages on my terminal due to which the whole network is
> getting clogged. Pls help me I dont know what to do....

I notice th at these all seemto be aimed at port 137. I also note
that there is a (bunch of?) windows virus/worm(s) out there that
specifically attack ports 135, 137, etc. Peerhaps you're being
hit by one of those. (You ought to see my firewall logs, I get
clobbered by 'em sometimes.)

Fred

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----------------------------