Re: Help Needed../var/log/messages getting clogged with Mssgs!

> I have two linux servers with Iptables and squid running at my internet
> cafe, both the servers are connected to a router, on two dedicated IP
> addresses, i have enabled IPMasquerade, one of my Windows cleints, have
> two network cards as that a requiremnt to control my cybercafe login
> software!
> I get these mesages on my terminal due to which the whole network is
> getting clogged. Pls help me I dont know what to do....

Your network is not getting clogged by the messages but by the packets
the messages are recording.  You could reduce the number of messages
using iptables log limiting options (See man iptables).

However that won't fix your network problems.  The hosts sending these
packets (SRC=212.72.23.4 and SRC=212.72.1.186) are either badly
misconfigured or more likely they're infected with a virus.  You'll have
to fix those two hosts, block packets from them with a router or firewall
or get them disconnected from the network to fix your network problems.

--
Ian