RE: Random crashes with high load (again)

Have you tried running memtest86 on the box?  I find that a lot of those
weird random crashes that don't make sense often times come from bad or
unstable RAM.

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. My views or opinions presented are solely those of the author (Nick White-nwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx) and do not necessarily represent those of the company.