Re: Thoughts on Fedora

On Saturday 25 October 2003 10:50 am, Ed Wilts wrote:

> My home system will be going to Red Hat Professional Workstation.  My
> copy has already shipped.  It's based on RHEL 3 WS, sells for $82
> (buy.com) and it includes a full year of RHN for updates. IMO, it's a
> nice upgrade from my 7.1/RHN configuration before and a reasonable
> price (effectively $22 if you're used to paying $60/yr anyway).

My home system is not what I call a "commercial application".  In fact
I'm currently running RHL9 (I'm using it now to write this email) in my
home office.  I'm currently evaluating Knoppix (as an easy way to
install Debian Linux) for my next home office workstation, but yes,
both RHPWS and RHEL3WS (at the half-price offer I received) are also
good options.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation