Re: How to block ping?

Thanks. Do you know any GUI front end for iptables? After I have done the configuration, it can
automatically write to /etc/sysconfig/iptables. If so, it is great! I know a package called 'firestarter', but it
seems that it doesn't write to /etc/sysconfig/iptables. It creates its own directory /etc/firestarter. This is
what I don't want. Anyway, I will follow your link and try to learn some iptable rules.

Another question is: why do you have '[0:0]' before each line? This doesn't look like correct.

Ding