Re: hdparm

OK, so it can work. I'll see if I can work out what is causing it to spin back up again.

Thanks.

On 5 Nov 2003, at 11:43, Thierry ITTY wrote:

I have a machine where the (only) hd goes to sleep, so I think it might work
maybe you have to check bios apm for wakeup criteria ?

can you try running single user mode for a while and see what happens ?
disconnect usb devices if necessary...