Re: kde konqueror problem

oh, nevermind! silly me.

some how, on those systems, the konqueror printer was set for cups, where cups
is not installed. after pointing to the "Generic UNIX LPD Print System
(default)", all is well. don't know how those systems got that setting, but
it's now fixed!

sorry for eating up bandwidth! :((

On Friday 31 October 2003 10:51, Allen Wayne Best pronounced:

--
regards,
allen wayne best, esq
"your friendly neighborhood rambler owner"
"my rambler will go from 0 to 105"
Current date: 2:8:11::303:2003

I may not be totally perfect, but parts of me are excellent.
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant