Re: cron job for webalizer

I think that the easiest way is to include the full path to webalizer
command into cron job, i.e. to call webalizer from the cron job
using the command '/<path_to_webalizer/webalizer', not just 'webalizer'.
You can determine the full path to webalizer by using the command `which
webalizer`
if webalizer is in your shell's PATH (it should be there, because you
are able
to run it manually).

Alexey Fadyushin
Brainbench MVP for Linux.