Re: a7a266 - i8253 count too high resetting....

Matthew Galgoci wrote:
>> The system works okay, I just get that annoying kernel message from
>> time to time.  I've noticed other with this same mobo get it too
> you say "from time to time". Can you correlate the message with any
> particular type of system activity or peripheral operation? I know
> other folks are seeing this as well.

No, the message just appear every couple minutes on a regular basis. I don't
know much about API but I passed this: pci=noacpi to the boot prompt and it
got rid of the i8253 warning message.  I have the lastest bios installed but
there just must be something acpi and ALi chipset, I guess.

-eric wood