Re: up2date problems

I struggled quite a bit to get it working myself :

I guess it is to do with your proxy-setting : In my case however I got a
"405 : Method not allowed" error. Apparently I don't need a proxy for
this but it took me quite some time to find out that un-checking the
proxy option was not sufficient, I also had to erase what I had written
there.

Frederic