RE: Advanced Server - Enterprise Linux ?

Gordon McDowall wrote:
> On the same subject, does anyone know where RedHat stand with regard
> to bulk licensing of RH Ent.   We are looking into changing a load of
> servers from RedHat 7.x onto Enterprise, but so far have been unable
> to find out what the pricing policy is for multiple servers.
> Can you buy one lot of iso images and install on multiple boxes then
> keep them up to date by building any source rpms on a central build
> server?

When talking to my salesperson at RH, I was told that there is a price break
when buying 5 together and another break at 10.  There could be more with
higher numbers, I just never talked to them about any larger quantities.

   .~.    Brad Sites
   /V\    Systems Administrator
  // \\   Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance
 /(   )\  bsites@xxxxxxxxxxx    www.mem-ins.com
  ^^-^^   (573) 499-4230