Re: vsftpd beginner's tutorial?

And one more...just in case

Leonard
Automatically inserted lawyer supplied blurb follows

>>> craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/29/03 01:21PM >>>
On 10/29/03 10:12 AM, "Chris W. Parker" <cparker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> spoke
thusly:

> Richardson, Robert <mailto:RRichardson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>   on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 10:16 AM said:
>
>> If you like I can send you my documentation of how I created my
>> vsftpd ftp servers, including jailing users and some security
>> hardening. Robert Richardson
>> Activision Studios
>
> I think a lot of people would like this, myself included. Care to
post
> it to the list (or just send it directly to me if it's too big)?

I too would be interested in taking a look at your documentation, in
case it
takes one more request to pursuade you to post it ;)

Craig D.

**********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
The information contained in this e-mail may be proprietary and/or
privileged and is intended for the sole use of the individual or
organization named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, any review, copying
or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.