RH9 and sendmail...

Phew

To make a long, long question short... is there any special setting in RH9 that controlls the name-resolution in sendmail? I can not for the life of me get sendmail to deliver e-mail to our internal mailserver. Name resolution works perfectly in all other cases (ssh, telent,pnig...what have you) , but sendmail -vt always returns  "Deferred: Name server: maxwell-street-com: host name lookup failure"

best regards

//Krister

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain
confidential or legally privileged information intended only for the
individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in
error, please reply to the sender, so that Molnlycke Health Care can
arrange for proper delivery, and please delete the message from your
inbox. Thank you.