Re: Problems with BCM5700 running 2.4.20-20.8

Have you tried probing the driver with modprobe?

We have some machines with dual Broadcom gig cards in them (Dell PE2650s), these use the tg3 driver under RH8/9 and work fine. You may need to add something like this to your modules.conf file though:

/etc/modules.conf:
alias eth0 tg3

Cove