Re: Set default directory for users ftp'ing over ssh

I just mount files and/or directories that I want users to have access to inside that users home space.

i.e.:
mount --bind /var/www/website /home/user/website

then just make sure that happens at boot time...

-- Rick Bragg Green Mountain Network http://www.gmnet.net rbragg@xxxxxxxxx

John Nichel wrote:
Is there a way I can set a default directory outside of the home directory for users ftp'ing over ssh (sftp)? Basically like you can with most (if not all) ftp servers, so that when the user logs in, he starts in that directory, and cannot move around above that directory.