Re: New install red-hat network blues

DUH!!! Never mind. Had the machine plugged into the "UPLINK" port of my hub. It could see the other computer on the hub, but nothing past the hub.

-Rich

I did a new install on a computer and I thought I went through the same steps we did on the other RH9 servers we us in our office. I brought the machine up and now when I try to access the internet or even on of the other computers in our office I can't see anything.

I am able to ping the new machine and ssh into it.

The DNS servers and Gateway are the same as other machine.

I'm not sure what else to look at.

Thanks
Rich
--