Re: Interfacing with Micros Fidelio (might be off-topic)

On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 11:44, Jason Dixon wrote:

> Ok, I'll bite.  Not only is this OT, how do you honestly expect us to
> help you if you can't provide sufficient details?  What type of data are
> you trying to pass?  What "Micros Fidelio" software are you speaking
> of?  Do you have any idea how many different software products Micros
> develops?

Ooops, sorry.  Here are the details:

Application on RH server:  prepaid/postpaid Internet LAN access
                           using PHP,Perl,PostgreSQL
Data to be passed:  start time, end time, ip address, etc.

To be passed to:

Hotel Property Management System:
Micros Fidelios Front Office 7.12 running on Windows NT Server 4.0

--
This is the very first time I've encountered the Micros-Fidelio Hotel
Property Management System.  Again my apologies for posting this

Again my sincerest apologies to you sir.

Thanks,

Joshua L. San Juan