Re: Question about sound on a Toshiba Notebook

Actually this is where I started. They do mention problems with the sound card, however it's with it does not mention problems with choppy music. In the redhat general archives there is something about major problems with redhat 9 due to the kernel problems. However, this again is it not working at all.
My problem has to do with it being choppy. I have noticed that all of the software seems to use /dev/dsp. Problems maybe with the shortcut.
Thanks for the help.
David