From: damovand [mailto:galaxylappin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 11:02 AM
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to use a CD-Rom more than once to burn data using X-CD Roast

My question is can this be done?  I am using RH9 and X-CD Roast to burn
files
on a CD-Rom.  But I want to use a CD that I previously used and add more
files to it.  I could do this using Roxio on window's XP and I was wondering

if I can do the same using X-CD Roast.

I tried doing this by setting an option for multi-session and then respond
the pop that asks if it's the first time I'm writing to the CD or if I'm
adding to it (I cannot remember the exact wording of the popup).  But It
does
not work, I get a pop up message that say the CD is closed and no more data
can be written on it.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks for your help in advance.