NFS problem

Hi friends!!!
I'm trying nfs in a LAN working several pcs.
I' trying nfs using the root account in each pc, all with the same
configuration and several it works and others say that "denied
permission".
I just export the same directory in each pc:
/nfs         192.168.0.*(rw,insecure,sync)
I have disable the firewall and check permissions for all my users.
These are my questions:
- I can access several pcs and others not.
- I can mount several nfs directorys and others not.
- Although I have set the insecure option (connections over port 1024
are allowed for all users), users that are not root cannot mount the nfs
directorys.
I am working by default with the root.
Congratulations everybody for the pretty help of this list.
Thank you
Chema