RE: C++ lib compatibility between Red Hat 9 and 7.3

Further, only an idiot would interpret what I'm saying as a put down of
developers or the open source community.  I'm saying plain and simple.  In
order to further the growth and prosperity of the open source community we
need to solve quirks in development that cause the user grief.  I was
offering what is deemed the biggest problem with open source development.
The lack of resources causes the solution to problems to come after release
rather than before release and that is a problem no matter whether it is the
open source community or elsewhere.  I think that Jon needs to learn how to
read.