RE: max simultaneous connections from one host in wu-ftpd

Yikes...I must be dim since I didn't glean that after reading it, thanks!

Checked my ftpaccess file...no limits defined, so I should be unlimited.

Looked at the xinetd config...is the cps value Connections Per Second?
If so, what does 25 30 mean in real terms?