RE: SendMail GUI

Thanks for the tip,

Does it come with a GUI? Or can I get one from somewhere?

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of John Nichel
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 10:59 AM
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SendMail GUI

Donald Tyler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been asked to get a mail server up and running quickly, and
since
> I know almost nothing of Sendmail I really need a GUI to do that.
>
> Can anyone recommend something?
>
> If not, can someone point me in the direction of a quick start guide?
> have a book that I am reading, but I wont finish it in time to get the

> server up.
>
> Thanks

Friends don't let friends use Sendmail.  There are other (read better)
alternatives to Sendmail, and I would suggest qmail.

http://www.qmail.org

And a very comprehensive, easy to follow install guide at....

http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html

There is also a qmail mailing list (you'll find it under Support on the
above page), but do your research before asking something of the list,
because they are far less forgiving (read anal) than most Open Source
lists.

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush