Re: Firewall - Limit Geographic Area

Not reliably.  One of our locations uses an AT&T DS1.  Which literally
bounces from TX to CA then to us in NJ.

Just build the securest server you can.  Use SSH not telnet.  Use sftp
not ftp. Only run the services you need, and nothing more.

--
Michael Gargiullo <mgargiullo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Warp Drive Networks