Opensource web-based CRM software? ANy suggestions? Must use MySQL as database

I need your suggestions. So far I have found OSSuite (ossuite.org), but has some
heavy quircks.
Here is my situtation:
The only thing that is keeping me from moving all desktops to Linux (no need to
explain why) is that my Microsoft Access97 based front end (data is on MySQL)
has been programmed in 1998 and has tons of VB code. So I will need to go from
ground up on our customer data/contracts, good timing to put in a new system.

Basicly I am looking for web-based (Linux server with MySQL for database is a
must) CRM opensource software. Anyone has ideas?
My budget is $0. Salesforce.com about $200 per user per year for 7 users was
rejected by my DirofOps, they hate monthly cost for something that does not fit
us 100% and will take a lot of time in training, but they also don't want to
spend money upfront. It is understandable, since we are a 7 people company and
all of us still have jobs, cause we are cheap on our operations :-(

Just as a background, this is what our Access frontend does:
1. Clietn contact information and billing
2. Products information - bookings for our artists (musicians), so they usualy
have several configuration
3. Contracts
4. Simple mailmerge stuff for mailings and some reports.

Contracts is the hardest part. Also, I must use MySQL since I am planning to tie
in QuickBooks into this whole thing so there is no double entering. Since our
accountant only does QuickBooks and there is no way we can afford to get
somebody new and train them I will have to stick with quickbooks.

Thank you in advance,
Apolinaras "Apollo" Sinkevicius