Re: Linux - Win Xp home network - shared files

After I  edit smb.conf. Can you tell me
- What linux commands to view the shared files in XP
(C:\network)
- What linux commands to enable the shared file
/home/net/temp
- How Win XP view shared files in /home/net/temp

Thanks,

--- Edward Dekkers <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>