Disk Druid error.

I'm getting a strange message with a new install for RH 9. I was trying to set up my partitions and I got the message:
Could not allocate requested partitions:
Partitioning Failed: could not allocate cylinder-based partitions.

I tried it two ways just having it automatically choose all the remaining cylinders and then manually entering the number of MB to use. Both ways it gave the same warning message.

Anyone have an idea?

--Rich

-- Rich Ransom Webmaster KISS Institute http://www.botball.org http://www.kipr.org ransom@xxxxxxxx