RE: making evolution default mail handler

Thank you Douglas, it worked a treat and I now have Evolution set up.
But now for some reason, clicking on a URL no longer launches mozilla.
I install mozilla 1.4 with the mozilla installer, and uninstalled
mozilla 1.2.1 with rpm -e.  Typing "Mozilla &" in a terminal no longer
launches mozilla which means no binary in my path anymore.  (I have been
doing some reading, I hope I have gotten that right)

I have tried Preferred applications in my control centre and mozilla is
no longer available as an option as default web browser, only Lynx,
which google says is a very good text browser but nothing still appears
when clicking a URL in Evolution, Open Office etc.

Searching google for "default browser" etc has not managed to turn up
anything useful so I kind of lost what to try next, and I am not sure if
this is the right list I should be bugging with my problem.  Should I be
posting this to the GNOME OS mailing list?

Any suggestions?

Michael Campbell