Re: Redhat 8.0 Sendmail question

At 23:36 10/10/2003, you wrote:
I am running sendmail-8.12.8-9.80 on a redhat 8.0 box.  My mail has been
running just fine for a long time but I have a very annoying problem.  I
get 2 Drafts, Sent and Trash folders for each inbox I have for my users.
INBOX.Drafts, Drafts, INBOX.Sent, Sent, INBOX.Trash and Trash.  Is there a
way to just use Drafts, Trash etc. instead of INBOX.x or vice versa?  I
have tried to delete the INBOX.x folders in a specific users home
directory but they just get recreated.

Sendmail has nothing to do with your users' inboxes or related folders. Either it is an issue with your IMAP server or with the clients... but for sure it is not sendmail.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx