Re: Symantec GHOST cloning dual-boot WinXP+RH9

Hi all,
A question related to Symantec Ghost 7.0 ,
Could someone tell me how to create a boot disk i mean which option i chose to
create an image of a OS with service packs and other softwares and store it
on one location and then copy it over to a target machine..
How to go abt ?
Thanks and regards,
Vijaya