Re: Mail is not working (any way to send message when daemon is down)

the sendmail was corrupted after reloading the daemon
it was fixed.

Anyway, anyone knows how to send/relay a message only
on the root login session when a service/daemon is
down. Like in this case my sendmail was down. or is
there a way that when root login, then it will see the
message.

Any help will be aprrecite!